When quality counts check this out:
- Owner, Denny Young started powder coating when he was racing ATVs nationally- he enjoys powder coating.
- DJ Powder Coating was established because the quality of Denny's work was so high; he started getting frequent job requests. It was a natural progression to decide he should powder coat for a living.
- Denny's exceptional attention to detail, creativity and great eye for color has enabled him to quickly acquire many loyal customers.
- Denny now has 12 years of experience servicing numerous industries- with a great team of employees making sure all of our clients leave completely satisfied.
- DJ Powder Coating is a family owned business started by Denny and his father, Joe Young.
- We, at DJ Powder Coating believe in understanding and identifying our customer’s needs and aggressively supporting those needs with focus, consistency, detail, and dedication.
- All of our services are completed on-site, giving you the best quality product at the best possible price.
- DJ Powder Coating does not take short cuts- not in preparation, cleaning, and not in cure times.
- Our oven is large – 22.5’ long X 8’ high X 8’ wide. Our 2nd oven is: 14' Long X 8’ High X 8’ Wide
- We have a large Blast Room, which allows us to blast large parts.
- Quick turnarounds, low cost and high quality.
- We pride ourselves on being able to perform the tough jobs; on budget and on schedule.
- DJ Powder Coating is located only minutes away from major transportation routes; central eastern US and central NC.
- You are our top priority and we want to make you happy with our service. You will be impressed at how easy it is to work with us, no matter how big or small your job is.
- DJ Powder Coating completes jobs in the order they are received. We offer timely service; however, we do not rush a job; if need be we will work overtime to get a job finished-- but we will not take any short cuts. We pride ourselves in completing all of our customer’s jobs as if they were our own. After all, it is the finish that is seen first. We strive to achieve total customer satisfaction while keeping turnaround time to a maximum of 2 weeks. Under normal circumstances, we get things done correctly and on time. Getting your parts done right and on time is always our top priority. However, if the need arises we will notify you in the event of any delay. Please let us know of any time sensitive issues; we will do everything in our power to accommodate.
Areas DJ Powder Coating Serves:
The entire United States- as well as locally to:
- High Point
- And all surrounding areas in North Carolina
DJ Powder Coating’s Pledge to Our Customers
Our Pledge is our commitment to how we do business. We are committed to excellence.
- To always pay attention to detail
- To be fair, honest, courteous, consistent, prompt, and provide reliable, quality work
- To not take short cuts in any of our processes
- If ever an error rests on our shoulders, DJ Powder Coating will gladly recoat the parts and do whatever we can to address the problem to satisfy our customers’ needs
- To provide outstanding services to create long-time customer relationships
- To provide our customers with the best pricing that we possibly can
- To employ a dedicated, friendly and knowledgeable staff
- To always strive to improve our service by listening and responding to our customers
"Just wanted to thank you and your team for the awesome job done on my chair/table set. AND you were reasonable in price!!" Susan H.