DJPC will be open 8-5 on Friday, June 30th. We will be closed for Independence Day, Monday, July 3rd - Wednesday July 5th. Let's celebrate the day that gave us the freedom of thought, actions, faith and speech!
On Industrial Way Drive, we are in the 3rd building on right, units A, B, & C: enter at unit C beside All Year Heating & Cooling in Unit D.
DJ Powder Coating provides commercial and residential powder coating services across the United States as well as locally to Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington, and surrounding areas in North Carolina.
We do not take shortcuts - we pride ourselves in completing all of our customer’s jobs as if they were our own. With a focus on superior quality and exceptional customer service, our powder coating operation is performed in a professional work environment where you can be confident in our services and our employees.
We specialize in professional powder coating for the metal fabrication industry, as well as custom powder coating for industrial, retail, manufacturing, household, motorsports, and recreation industries.
We are committed to better serving these industries with the following:
- 22.5' X 8' X 8' oven, a 14' x 8' x 8' oven, media blast room, glass bead blast cabinet, stripping tank, pre-treatment room, top of the line powder coating guns, batch powder coating
- Inspection of the powder coated part prior to surface preparation
- Media Blasting (Sandblasting) to remove existing finish, rust, or mill scale to prepare the surface for powder coat adhesion & durability
- Pretreatment cleaning process, involves steam cleaning, degreasing, rinse and a zirconium wash to help with adhesion of powder to surface and prevent flash rust
- Wide variety of powder coating color options
- High temperature masking is applied & silicon plugs inserted to protect areas that should not be powder coated
- Inspection for quality after part is powder coated & removed from the oven
- We are able to handle large objects, as well as multi-piece production runs
- Media Blasting
- Powder Coating
Give us an opportunity to prove
our powder coating service to you.
Please feel free to stop by or
call 336.310.4725 to set up an appointment.
"We have been using DJ Powder Coating since early spring and are more than pleased with Denny and his team. The quality is exceptional. The pricing and turn around times are reasonable. The care he takes from receipt of our product to packaging for return to us is exactly what we were looking for. Our company builds high end industrial equipment and Denny’s excellent workmanship adds value to our products. If you are looking for quality, attention to detail and great service, look no further!"
Julie Hurston, Director of Operations, Spartan Manufacturing Corporation